Osvaldo Rodriguez graduated from the Chicago-Kent College of Law in 1994 and was licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois shortly thereafter. In 2004, he founded Osvaldo Rodriguez, PC, a law firm located in Elmwood Park, Illinois.
Today, Osvaldo Rodriguez is a plaintiff’s attorney with over 20 years of experience successfully representing clients in workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Approximately 45% of his practice is devoted to litigation. As an extra service to his clients, Mr. Rodriguez is fluent in both Spanish and English.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation – Employees
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury – Plaintiffs
- Employment Law – Employees
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Illinois, 1994
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law 1994
- University of Illinois at Chicago B.S., Business Administration 1982
State of Illinois, including
- Cook, DuPage, Kane, and Will Counties
- Addison, Bellwood, Bensenville, Berwyn, Chicago, Cicero, Franklin Park, Maywood, Melrose Park, and Northlake